I am reproducing a Prayer recited by my friend, philosopher and guide, Sri.J.Radhakrishnan before his talk in a meeting of the Old Boys' Association of SBI. I was really impressed with the contents of this prayer.
"Prayer
“Lord, Thou knowest better than I know myself
That I am growing older and will some day be old
Keep me from the fatal habit of thinking that I must say something 
on every subject and on every occasion
Make me thoughtful but not moody,
Helpful but not bossy
Keep my mind free from the recital of endless details
Give me wings to get to the truth/point
Give me the ability to see good things in unexpected places, and talents in unexpected people
And, give me, O Lord, the grace to tell them so."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Renown Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease

Spoiler Alert: Processed Meats and Sweets Aren't Healthy

Chemical Dependency and Aging